Spiritual Uprising (2) Absent from God’s Presence
Rev. Hubert Wu
The presence of an absence
- God’s presence in our absence (Jeremiah 2:1-13; John 14:15-17)
- Habitual negligence (Jeremiah 2:4-5)
- “went far” away from our relationship with God
- “went after” earthly security
- Asking in the wrong places (Jeremiah 2:6-8; Matthew 7:7-8）
- Too busy to drink from living water (Jeremiah 2:9-13; John 4:13-14)
Are we present or absent in our relationship with God?
Does it prohibit us from experiencing God in a more personal way?
What are some habits we can commit to in our everyday lives to practice presence?